For decades the clearing of financial transactions remained unchanged and unchallenged. We asked, ‘What if there was a better way? What if we could make those transactions faster, safer, more reliable and accessible to all?’
Through our banking licence and intelligent, robust technology solutions, we enable our partners to offer real-time payment and innovative banking services to their customers. Together, we’re meeting the demands of the next generation of consumers and businesses. For more about ClearBank®, go check out our Website here.
About the Role
You will be working as part of the team that supports senior leaders across all departments of the Bank, as well as the Finance team, to help to deliver on the business strategy. The team are responsible for the compilation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and management reporting.
This is an ideal role for a results oriented, creative, analytical, and detail-oriented person who seeks to develop a career in business planning and/or strategy and planning.
Working closely with the other FP&A Managers in the team, activities of the role holder will include but are not limited to;
- Developing, maintaining, and improving excel-based financial 5-year plan models and analysis tools
- Support the Business Planning and Forecasting processes and create solutions to FP&A requirements
- Support in the stress test scenario modelling exercise
- Improve data structures and business process to provide decision quality analysis
- Support the automation agenda including development and maintenance of Power BI dashboards for reporting and analysis
- Insight, analysis & projects
Skills & Experience
- Motivated, proactive, self-starter who wants to make a difference
- Willingness to improve processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on their own as well as liaise with stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience of financial modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and works well with individuals at all levels
· Previous experience of Power BI, or other Business Intelligence platforms.
- Previous experience of FP&A
- Previous experience of Bank stress testing
About What We Offer
- A suite of competitive employee benefits and perks including pension, medical programs, employee discounts and more!
- A supportive, challenging, and agile working environment
- You will also get to work in one of the most exciting and innovative banks in the market right now
The Legal Bit
By submitting your CV you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK.
Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank® website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.