For decades the clearing of financial transactions remained unchanged and unchallenged. We asked, ‘What if there was a better way? What if we could make those transactions faster, safer, more reliable and accessible to all?’
Through our banking licence and intelligent, robust technology solutions, we enable our partners to offer real-time payment and innovative banking services to their customers. Together, we’re meeting the demands of the next generation of consumers and businesses. For more about ClearBank®, go check out our Website here.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Agile Delivery Manager to be part of ClearBank’s leading technology programme. As a Senior Agile Delivery manager you will play a key role in supporting up to 3 engineering teams with business change deliveries. A major part of this role involves working closely with a multi-disciplinary management team outside of core engineering to ensure the teams have a smooth road to delivery.
- Supporting the Product Manager and Technology Manager, especially on refining, maintaining and delivering the product backlog
- Support the teams and product owners in roadmaps, planning and incremental improvements.
- Provide clarity around the correct use of other Agile tools and practices, particularly in relation to estimation and backlog management
- Ensuring teams have the support needed to achieve their delivery objectives
- Aligning to the wider business to manage any risks to the team's delivery
- Champion the principles of iterative and incremental delivery
- Help resolve conflict and interpersonal issues within the team and wider program
- Facilitate retrospectives, planning and health checks
Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting delivery with multiple high performing teams;
- Experience of delivery across a wide range of products and services;
- Experience of delivery for product development across cross functional teams including Developers, architecture, business analysis and test etc.
- A background as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Proven experience of setting up new teams and running team kick-off activities
- Ability to remain positive in the face of change, ambiguity and conflicting priorities
- Strong grounding in Agile theory combined with ability to articulate without jargon and dogma to different audiences
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer centric skills with collaborative approach and experience of complex stakeholder management
- Comfortable working with challenging stakeholders and managing upwards
- High degree of self-awareness, empathy and emotional intelligence
- Evangelize the use of data to guide better decision making both individually and as tools for teams to utilise.
Ideal but not a showstopper
- Experience of working with co-sourced teams including off shore locations
- Experience of working in finance or a scale-up
About What We Offer
- A suite of competitive employee benefits and perks including pension, medical programs, employee discounts and more!
- A supportive, challenging and agile working environment
- You will also get to work in one of the most exciting and innovative banks in the market right now
The Legal Bit
By submitting your CV you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK.
Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank® website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.