At ClearBank we are driving change in the financial sector. Leveraging technology to help start-ups and top tier banks enhance their consumer experiences. We are forever considering our customers’ needs and how we can assist them in moving forward more easily in a heavily regulated environment. We do so by using Cloud based technologies and data to ensure people can access money more reliably and securely.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst you will be a key member of several scrum teams, contributing to the build and development process of several products at the same time. You will be responsible for understanding and documenting business requirements and processes, for supporting product owners and scrum teams in creating and delivering solutions, and for the capture and maintenance of product epics and features. As a business analyst you will also play an important role in sharing knowledge of the processes and products you look after to other teams, critical to the bank’s continued growth.
- Performing business analysis on your respective products’ area, transforming analysis and requirements in to concise, written and visual outputs
- Using the analysis performed to assist the product owners in the continued development of the product vision
- Contributing ideas and analysis to solution and design workshops
- Documenting current and future processes, products, and other workshops outputs, with the aim that the materials can be shared, presented, and used by various stakeholders (internal and external to the bank)
- Creating epics and features for products. Ensuring problem statements, goals and acceptance criteria / metrics are defined, documented and understood by all members of the team
- Leading the review (grooming) of backlogs with product owners and scrum teams, ensuring backlogs reflect the product owner’s order of priorities
- Working with scrum masters, architects and developers to create and refine stories, allowing them to be able to plan and start work
- Leading knowledge share and presenting your business analysis outputs with other teams across the bank
- Proven experience in working on multiple product deliveries at the same time, being structured in approach of achieving objectives and goals
- Experience of working in the financial (and preferably the payments) industry
- Strong analysis, problem solving and idea creation skills – contributing to the design and solution process
- Experience of working in agile product delivery
- Ability to convert analysis in to clear and concise documentation – visual representation is important
- A motivated, proactive, self-starter who wants to make a difference and play a key part in growing an exciting business
- A collaborative worker and team player
- A person who takes ownership and accountability of their projects, who understands the depths of problem statements beyond just face value requirements
- Adaptable, embraces change, and enjoys multiple challenges
- High level of attention to detail, and drive to understand underlying business processes in great depth
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding technical capabilities and aptitude to learn.
- Experience and passion of working in an agile, innovative and fast paced environment is key to this role.
About What We Offer
- A suite of competitive employee benefits and perks including pension, medical programs, employee discounts and more!
- A supportive, challenging and agile working environment
- You will also get to work in one of the most exciting and innovative banks in the market right now
The Legal Bit
By submitting your CV you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to
work in the UK.
Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank® website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.